MS Young Talent Program
MindSpace Software is an exciting and dynamic place to start your career. If you're a young, talented, and motivated individual looking to make a difference in the world through technology, then MindSpace is the place for you. Here, you'll have the opportunity to work with a team of experts on cutting-edge projects that are shaping the future of the industry. You'll be challenged to grow and learn every day, and you'll be surrounded by a supportive and collaborative community of like-minded individuals .
At MindSpace, you'll be given the tools and resources you need to succeed, and you'll be encouraged to bring your unique ideas and perspectives to the table. Whether you're interested in software development, data analytics, or user experience design, MindSpace has the opportunities you need to build a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Join us today and start making your mark on the world!
We would like you to take this opportunity of introducing you to the ‘MS Young Talents Program’. This unique program allows young candidates to be a part of MindSpace and earn as well as learn while working on live projects assigned to you under the supervision of the experts.
We have certain terms and conditions required to be agreed by you as a fresher candidate before joining.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully:
- You have to clear the face-to-face interview which consists of an Aptitude Test and a Basic Level of Technical Question round related to your field.
- On successful completion of your interview, if you are selected, a 15-day observation period will be applicable. During this period, you will get training and will be observed by your seniors on a day-to-day basis.
- On completion of this observation period if we find you suitable, you will be appointed as a "Trainee" developer/designer/executive.
- If the result of the observation period is negative, you will not be able to continue further. No monetary compensation whatsoever for the 15 days would be provided to you. No documentation, relieving letter, or experience letter for these 15 days would be provided to you.
If you pass the observation period:
- We will provide you with an appointment letter for signature. However, Mindpace will retain this appointment letter for 1 year and it would be provided to you after 1 year of completion of service at MindSpace.
- You will be given a gross monthly package of ₹. 7,000/- (Rupees Seven Thousand Only) for the first 3 months, which will be increased to Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) depending on the performance evaluations.
- Then on, 1st increment will be done after the completion of 1-year service from the date of joining depending on the performance evaluations.
- During your employment, there will be a 3 Months Probationary Period. If your services are found satisfactory during the probation period, you will be confirmed in the present position.
- During your employment period, you will be groomed in your field and provided tasks from projects under the supervision of the project leaders.
- As a confirmed candidate, your services can be terminated on (45) Forty-Five working days’ notice by either party in writing.
- If you wish to leave the company within the commitment period of (1) One Year, your relieving letter and experience certificate will not be issued. There will be no exception to this clause.
- If in any case, the organization decides to discontinue your services within the (1) One Year of your joining other than a performance issue, the company will provide you the relieving letter or experience certificate.
Take advantage of this opportunity and join MindSpace to kick start your career!